[[I know I’m slow to reply sometimes and I lost a buncha RPs a while ago :( But I still wanna RP guys ]]
1. Picture of you
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked 2 on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
You are my:
 Love Interest
 Best Friend
I think you’re:
 Make love
 Watch films
 Like You
 Hate You
 Love You
 Think you’re …
 Hate You
 Love You
 Like You
 Dislike You
 Think You’re …
Should you reblog this?
1. Much of modern magic and mysticism is based on principles of flow and exchange.
2. So if I have mystical items and books in my possession that are stagnating from disuse, why not set them free to people who will use them?
3. By that token, this is a giveaway.
4. The winner receives six items: four books (two somewhat well-loved thanks to my teenage self, but in perfectly decent and readable condition all the same), one Tarot set (along with a placemat/poster for a spread that accompanies it), and a piece of jewelry. These are the books: Moon Magick, by D. J. Conway; Buckland’s Complete Book of Practical Witchcraft by Raymond Buckland; Inanna: Queen of Heaven and Earth by Diane Wolkstein and Samuel Noah Kramer; and 1001 Symbols by Jack Tresidder. The Tarot deck is the Deviant Moon Tarot, created by Patrick Valenza. The jewelry is a small pendant inscribed with the rune of fire and opening, kenaz.
5. You get one like and one reblog (any further reblogs won’t show up, anyway). Each one counts as an entry. You do not have to follow me, as this is mostly a blog of fandom stuff and cats.
6. At 7:00pm Eastern Time on Sunday, June 23rd, with the rise of the full moon, the giveaway will end. I’ll randomly pick a winner.
7. I’ll ship anywhere, but if it’s somewhere particularly difficult I’ll be choosing the cheapest option, and that may take a while to get there.
8. Go forth and like/reblog in good spirits!